White Grid Inserts for Rogue 3-in-1 Grid
Photographers searching for a more gradual transition from light to shadow when using flash grids on their off-camera flash will be pleased with our new honeycomb White Grid Inserts for the Rogue 3-in-1 Flash Grid.
The reflectivity of our white grid material creates a glowing halo-like lighting effect around the bright center spot produced by the Rogue Grid. Whereas black flash grids produce a sudden and dramatic transition from light to shadow, our white grids offer photographers a more gradual light fall-off from the bright center grid spot.
- To attach to flash, the Rogue White Grid Inserts REQUIRES the Rogue 3-in-1 Grid attachment strap (sold separately)
- Create a 16º, 25º and 45º spot of light
- The 16º spot is created by combining the 25º and 45º Grids in the Bezel
- Produces halo around center grid spot
- Grid Bezel
- 25º White Honeycomb Grid Insert
- 45º White Honeycomb Grid Insert
Why do I need the Rogue 3-in-1 Grid?
You need the attachment Grid Strap included with the Rogue 3-in-1 Flash Grid, or you need to purchase the Grid Strap separately from our web store. Without the attachment Grid Strap you will not be able to attach the Bezel and White Grid Inserts to your speedlight.