Rogue Grid Gels: Round Filters That Fit the Rogue Grid and Round Flash Modifiers
Colored lighting filters, or gels, are often used on accent lights, or to add dramatic color to backgrounds or selected portions of a scene for artistic effect. For example, attach a Smokey Pink gel to your rim light, Oklahoma Yellow to your fill light, or Deep Purple to your gridded background light to add mood or drama to your image.
Correction filters are typically used to adjust the color temperature of a flash to better match other light sources to improve overall color balance in an image. Your images will look more natural, and you will save valuable time color correcting your image files simply by using the appropriate color correction gel whenever you shoot with flash. We include a reference card in Rogue Grid Gel kits to help you identify which filter to use to correct for different colors of ambient light. For example, attach CTO, CTB, or Plus Green color correction gels to your flash to balance the color of your flash to indoor lighting (halogen, tungsten, LED, fluorescent, window light, etc.)
Please note: 3-in-1 Rogue Flash Grid sold separately.
- CIRCULAR LIGHTING FILTERS: for use with Rogue Flash Grid and other round flash head magnetic modifiers
- PRINTED GELS EASY TO IDENTIFY: each gel printed with the LEE FILTER gel color, f/Stop loss, and relevant color correction adjustment (white balance)
- CIRCULAR FILTER SIZE: 2.6” (67mm) diameter
- FLASH COMPATIBILITY: Rogue Grid Gels WILL NOT ATTACH DIRECTLY TO FLASH. Rogue Grid Gels are compatible with Rogue Grid (not included), and round flash head magnetic light modifier systems for the Profoto A1, and Godox v1 (not included)
- WEIGHT: 2.3 oz
- CONTENTS: 20 gel colors (1x each color), storage pouch, quick reference guide
What 20 gel colors are included in this kit?
Theatrical colored gels (1 each): Chocolate, Smokey Pink, Follies Pink, Bright Red, Rust, Dark Salmon, Oklahoma Yellow, Medium Yellow, Deep Purple, Special KH Lavender, Just Blue, Medium Blue Green, Steel Green, Moss Green.
Color correction gels (1 each): 1/4 CTO, 1/2 CTO, Full CTO, 1/2 CTB, Plus Green, 2 f/stop Diffusion.
Rogue Flash Gels are Labeled with Color, Color Correction, and f/stop Loss Values
We print directly onto Rogue Grid Gels to ensure you always know what gel you’re using and to easily locate the one you need. Rogue Grid Gels are individually labeled with the LEE Filter name of each gel color, as well as the gel’s measured f/stop loss value, and when appropriate, the Kelvin color temperature correction and corresponding camera white balance icon.
About Rogue Grid Gels:
Rogue Gels are made from the world's highest quality materials from LEE Filters UK, the world's leading manufacturer of lighting filter products.