Air 1 Wireless Controller/Commander
Nissin Air 1 Commander Features Intuitive User Interface to Control Multiple Nissin Flashes Wirelessly
The Nissin Air 1 Commander will control up to 3 groups of Nissin flashes (*NAS equipped) with a simple, intuitive user interface. Attach a Nissin Air R Receiver to your existing Canon, Nikon, Sony, or non-NAS Nissin flashes (i400, i600, i40) to use remotely with your Nissin Air 1 Commander.
Nissin Air 1 Commander Features:
- Maximum range of 30 meters
- Manual 1/1 to 1/128
- Manual zoom control 24-200mm
- TTL (Canon, Nikon, Sony)
- TTL compensation +2.0 to - 2.0 with 1/2 step EV
- 3 groups (A,B,C)
- 8 channels with 2.4 Ghz wireless radio
- HSS (high-speed sync) to 1/8000 sec
- Flash sync (1st curtain, 2nd curtain, slow shutter, red-eye)
- Up to 10 shots per second
- AFAL (auto focus assist light) range .7 to 5 meters
- Requires 2x AAA batteries (not included)
Nissin Air 1 Commanders are available in Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Panasonic / Olympus (Four-thirds) and Sony models.
*NAS refers to the 2.4 Ghz wireless radio Nissin Air System.
ExpoImaging, creator of Rogue FlashBenders, is also the exclusive distributor of Nissin Digital Flashes in the USA and Canada. Find more information at the Nissin Digital Official US website at nissindigital.us.